Iteration 5 – Testing the installation

The first problem I encountered when testing my installation was that it was very glitchy and it had a slow frame rate. I looked into my code to try and find the route of the problem. Once found it was rather easy to solve. Before testing I found out the resolution of the screen (1080 by 720) I had changed the size of my processing sketch to the same measurements. However, I had not changed the resolution of the video itself. By changing all three lines of code below to same resolution the installation worked at a better frame rate.

size(1080, 720);
video = new Capture(this, 1080, 720);
opencv = new OpenCV(this, 1080, 720);

IMG_0347

Advertisements
Iteration 5 – Testing the installation